With the BrixenCard your holidays in Bressanone and its holiday villages become twice the fun.
The BrixenCard is your personal ticket to a world of advantages and free attractions. The BrixenCard opens the doors to an unforgettable, twice the fun holiday experience - and is included in your room price.
The BrixenCard is your guarantee for an unforgettable holiday with numerous advantages:
- All public transport of the South Tyrolean integrated transport network
The following means of transport can be used free of charge and without restrictions:
- All regional trains in South Tyrol to Trento (marked in the time table with an R).
- All city and regional buses in South Tyrol
- The cable cars to Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina, Verano and Colle
- The narrow gauge railway Renon and the funicular railway up Mendola
- A return journey with the PostAuto Schweiz from Malles to Müstair
Voiding of ticket: Your ticket must be voided on all public transport on every journey (the destination does not have to be declared).
- One return ride with the Plose cable cars
- one entry to the fun pool Acquarena
Your advantage: free entry to the pool area (except Sundays and bank holidays) for 2.5 hours (indoor pool season) or 3 hours (outdoor pool season). Entry is according to the terms & conditions of the BrixenCard. Sauna and “bodywell” are not included in the BrixenCard.
Opening hours: daily from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Free entry to almost all South Tyrolean museums
- A comprehensive culture and hiking programme
Description directly from the site https://www.brixen.org/it/accommodation-search/brixencard-la-carta-vantaggi.html